Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. A lot of machine learning and AI applications are made in Python. A lot of web applications are made in Python. It is used by big companies such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Software engineers who know Python can easily make 6 digits income annually.
In the Introduction to Python class, students will learn the following
- Learn Variables and Data Types
- Learn about conditional statements
- Learn about control flows
- Learn about functions.
- Learn about Random Python module.
- Create Magic 8 Ball game.
- Create hangman game
- Create Password generator program.
- Learn about Turtle Python module to do drawing in Python.
- Create robot builder project.
- Create kaleido spiral project.
- Create Starry night project.
- Learn to create command-line program that can do food recommendations.
- We have homework every week and students are expected to do their homeworks every week.
- There will be 2 quizes and 1 final test and 1 final project. You can find more information in here: https://www.ayclogic.com/introduction-to-python-class-information/
Below are some of the final projects that were created by elementary and middle school students