Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. A lot of machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems are made in Python. A lot of web applications are made in Python. ChatGPT (https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt) is super popular AI model is trained using Python (PyTorch Machine learning library). Tesla self-driving technology is also trained using Python. It is used by big companies such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Software engineers who know Python can easily make 6 digits income annually.
In the Introduction to Python course, students will learn the following
- Learn Variables and Data Types
- Learn about conditional statements
- Learn about control flows
- Learn about functions.
- Learn about Random Python module.
- Create Magic 8 Ball game.
- Create hangman game
- Python digital drawings:
- Create robot builder project.
- Create kaleido spiral project.
- Medium level programs:
- Grocery Shopping Cart System
- Robux Purchasing System
- Price: $30 / hour or $120 / month (4 weeks in a month)
- Small online group class with live teacher: 4 to 6 students / class
- New student registration fee: $25.
- This class will take about 7 to 8 months (once a week) to complete or about 30 sessions. For younger students, elementary students, we might add a couple of sessions depending on their level of understanding.
- There are no make up class for this class. If the student don’t come to the class, he/she will lose the credit. However, a recording for this class will be provided.
- Refund request has to be made 2 weeks in advance to be honored.
- You will need to install Thonny Python editor which can be downloaded from here: https://thonny.org/
- There will be homework every week. Parents are encouraged to remind kids to do their homework every week. If they don’t try their homework, they will get left behind. If they need help with their homework, they can email the instructor’s emails.
- The grading will be according to the following criteria
- 2 in-class quizzes (1 hour each): 10% each
- 1 take-home python project: 20%.
- Sample of Python final project can be found here: https://www.ayclogic.com/intro-to-python-final-projects/
- 1 in-class final test (2 hours): 60%
- To graduate from the class, your students need to get 70% from the cumulative grades.
Python Crash Course, 3rd Edition by Eric Matthes
Python Projects created by my students
Or you can click here for more details https://www.ayclogic.com/python-digital-illustrations/