In this Android Game Development course, your kids will learn the following
- Create Android Game using Java and Android Studio.
- Create multiple pages Android app.
- How to store and retrieve information from Android storage.
- How to create 2D animation from series of images.
- How to do collision detection between sprites.
- How to refresh/repaint screen using Android Canvas.
- How to detect single and multiple touch/motion on Android screen.
- How to share and deploy Android app with friends.
- Deployment guide to publish to “Play Store”.
- Price: $35 / hour or $140 / month (4 weeks in a month)
- Small online group class with live teacher: 4 to 6 students / class
- New student registration fee: $25.
- Introduction to Java class or previous strong understanding of Java programming languages.
Tic Tac Toe mobile game
Magic 8 Ball
This game will allow you to shake the phone to give you answers
Dragon Birdie mobile game
- Weather channel app that would pull weather information from the Internet.