In Scratch Level 2 students will learn the following
- How to use complex variables in your games.
- How to clone your sprites.
- How to import images and songs into your games.
- How to use AND and OR operators.
- How to use List and iterate each element in the list.
- How to use function to avoid code duplication.
- Create interactive and complicated games.
Prerequisite – Scratch Level 1
- Price: $25 / hour or $100 / month (4 weeks in a month)
- Small online group class with live teacher: 4 to 6 students/class
- New student registration fee: $25.
- This class will take about 6 to 7 months (once a week) to complete or about 30 sessions.
- There are no make up class for this class. If the student don’t come to the class, he/she will lose the credit. However, a recording for this class will be provided.
- Refund request has to be made 2 weeks in advance to be honored.
- There will be homework every week. Parents are encouraged to remind kids to do their homework every week. If they don’t try their homework, they will get left behind. If they need help with their homework, they can email the instructor’s emails.
- The grading will be according to the following criteria
- 1 in-class final test (1 hours): 100%
- To graduate from the class, your students need to get 70% from the final test
Author Jon Woodcock
Below are examples of what your kids will learn in this class:
Fireball Ice Lightning Fight