In Programming with Scratch Level 2 students will learn the following
- How to use complex variables in your games.
- How to clone your sprites.
- How to import images and songs into your games.
- How to use AND and OR operators.
- How to use List and iterating each element in the list.
- Create interactive and complicated games.
Prerequisite: Coding in Scratch Level 1
- This class will take about 6 to 7 months (once a week) to complete or about 30 sessions.
- There are no make up class for this class. If the student don’t come to the class, he/she will lose the credit. However, a recording for this class will be provided.
- There will be homework every week. Parents are encouraged to remind kids to do their homework every week. If they don’t try their homework, they will get left behind. If they need help with their homework, they can email the instructor’s emails.
- The grading will be according to the following criteria
- 1 in-class final test (1 hours): 100%
- To graduate from the class, your students need to get 70% from the final test
Author Jon Woodcock
Below are examples of what your kids will learn in this class:
Fireball Ice Lightning Fight