In Programming with Scratch Level 2 students will learn the following
- How to use complex variables in your games.
- How to clone your sprites.
- How to import images and songs into your games.
- How to use AND and OR operators.
- How to use List and iterating each element in the list.
- Create interactive and complicated games.
Prerequisite: Coding in Scratch Level 1
Below are examples of what your kids will learn in this class:
Fireball Ice Lightning Fight
- This class will take about 6 months (once a week) to complete or about 30 sessions.
- If student(s) miss any of the class, a recording for this class will be provided. There is no make-up classes and he/she will lose the credit for this missed class.
- There will be homework every week. Parents are encouraged to remind kids to do their homework every week. If they don’t try their homework, they will get left behind. If they need help with their homework, they can email the instructor’s emails.
- There will be a final test at the end of the course.
- To graduate from the class, students need to get 70% of the final test.