« All Events
2 PM – Python Object Oriented Programming – Sebastian
June 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Today We Did
- Finished Grocery System V2
- Began learning about object oriented programming
- Learned about classes, constructors, attributes, methods, and objects
- In case you need anything, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name your homework JUN17_robux_dictionaries, please submit by next Friday.
- Homework: Please recreate our old Robux project using dictionaries the way we did to the grocery shopping system in class.