After completing Object Oriented Programming With Python course, students now can enroll in Python Game Development using Pygame:
- Object-Oriented Programming pattern.
- Python game engine (Pygame)
- Learn how to use Git repository.
- Creating complex games such as:
- Shooting games.
- Dragon vs Birdie
- Flappy Bird
Prerequisites: Object Oriented Programming With Python
Dragon vs Birdie
Flappy Duck Game
Projects created by our students
Sky Bird by Bill Han and Alex Kwan – High School
Platform runner by Dylan Truong
Lava Joomp by Jessica and Amanda
Zombie Nano Virus H1 by Brandon Truong and Nathaniel Leonard
Installing Python and Pycharm
- Install Python 3.7: https://www.ayclogic.com/python-installation-guide/
- Install Pycharm: https://www.ayclogic.com/pycharm-setup-guide/