After completing Object Oriented Programming With Python course, students now can enroll in Python Game Development using Pygame :
- Price: $30 / hour or $120 / month (4 weeks in a month)
- Small online group class with live teacher: 4 to 6 students / class
- Object-Oriented Programming pattern.
- Python game engine (Pygame)
- Utilized popular Python editor: https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/
- Learn how to use popular Git repository via Gitlab: https://www.gitlab.com
- Creating complex games such as:
- Shooting Balloon games.
- Dragon vs Birdie
- Flappy Bird
- Working in team creating a custom game according to students’ desired.
Prerequisites: Object Oriented Programming With Python
Dragon vs Birdie
Flappy Duck Game
Projects created by our students
Full list of games made by my students https://www.ayclogic.com/python-games-gallery/