After completing Object Oriented Programming With Python course, students now can enroll in Python Game Development using Pygame:
- Object-Oriented Programming pattern.
- Python game engine (Pygame)
- Utilized popular Python editor: https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/
- Learn how to use popular Git repository via Gitlab: https://www.gitlab.com
- Creating complex games such as:
- Shooting Balloon games.
- Dragon vs Birdie
- Flappy Bird
- Working in team creating a custom game according to students’ desired.
Prerequisites: Object Oriented Programming With Python
Dragon vs Birdie
Flappy Duck Game
Projects created by our students
Sky Bird by Bill Han and Alex Kwan – High School
Platform runner by Dylan Truong
Lava Joomp by Jessica and Amanda
Zombie Nano Virus H1 by Brandon Truong and Nathaniel Leonard