Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is a programming technique that encourage code reusability and code modularity. It is a programming technique that is essentials in a modern software engineering world. Without it, code would be hard to maintain and hard to improve. In this course, students will learn the basic OOP concepts such as
- Class and objects.
- How to create Class constructor
- How to create Class attributes
- How to create Class methods
- Understanding static variables vs class attributes vs local variables.
- How to access parent’s attributes
- How to access parent’s methods
- How to override parent’s methods.
- Learn how to use popular Python editor Pycharm.
Completion of Introduction To Python course