Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is a programming technique that encourage code reusability and code modularity. It is a programming technique that is essentials in a modern software engineering world. Without it, code would be hard to maintain and hard to improve. In this course, students will learn the OOP concepts such as
- Class and objects.
- How to create Class constructor
- How to create Class attributes
- How to create Class methods
- Understanding static variables vs class attributes vs local variables.
- How to access parent’s attributes
- How to access parent’s methods
- How to override parent’s methods.
- Learn how to use popular Python editor Pycharm.
- Create command line application such as School Personal System, Monster Inheritance simple game.
Completion of Introduction To Python course
- This class will take about 6 months (once a week) to complete or about 24 sessions. For younger students, elementary students, we might add a couple of sessions depending on their level of understanding.
- There are no make up class for this class. If the student don’t come to the class, he/she will lose the credit. However, a recording for this class will be provided.
- There will be homework every week. Parents are encouraged to remind kids to do their homework every week. If they don’t try their homework, they will get left behind. If they need help with their homework, they can email the instructor’s emails.
- The grading will be according to the following criteria
- 1 in-class final test (2 hours): 100%
- To graduate from the class, your students need to get 70% from the cumulative grades.