Why do you want to learn Java? You may ask. Well, let me give you several reasons:
- There are 9 million software engineers using Java.
- There are 3 billion devices that are using Java .
- Minecraft game which commands 112 million players every month is made in Java. AYCLOGIC offer minecraft modding class by the way.
- Many big companies utilize Java: Google, Facebook, Amazon and many more.
- Mars Rover robot is using Java. https://www.cnet.com/news/java-runs-remote-controlled-mars-rover/
- All of our Android cellphone devices are using Java.
- Many big companies willing to pay a lot of money: https://www.indeed.com/career/java-developer/salaries/CA
In this course, you will learn a basic foundation in Java syntax, which is the first step towards becoming a successful Java developer. You’ll learn how computers make decisions and how Java keeps track of information through variables and data types. You’ll learn to create conditional statements, functions, and control flow to process information and solve problems.
You’ll even learn to use IntelliJ, a Java IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that professional developers use, to build, compile, and debug your code. These are foundational programming skills, and mastering them is a must for all aspiring programmers.
Students will learn the following:
- Price: $30 / hour or $120 / month (4 weeks in a month)
- Small online group class with live teacher: 4 to 6 students / class
- Data types
- How to get input from console.
- Control Flows
- if else statements
- loops: for loop, while loop
- Collection API:
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP):
- Classes, Objects and Methods
- Small Android mobile application – Temperature Converter
- Utilize Java 17, IntelliJ Java Editor and Android Studio.
- Bank System where user can create a new account, deposit and withdraw money.
- School students and teachers registration and search system.
- Local Email Application.
- Magic 8 ball game.
- Monster Adventure game.
- A small android mobile program. using Android Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
This is a 30 sessions course.