In Scratch Level 1, your kids will learn how the following
- Creating Game and Animation
- Creating Augmented realty games that will detect movement from your camera.
- Basic Computer Programming
- Basic Programing Control Flow such as: For loop, while loop.
- Basic Programing Conditional Statements: If-Then, If-Then-Else Statements
Your kids will learn all of the above by having fun creating the following in Scratch:
YES! Your kids can do all of these through our excellent instructor led course.
This is a 30 sessions course, one meeting per week. Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Price: $25 / hour or $100 / month (4 weeks in a month)
- Small online group class with live teacher: 4 to 6 students / class
- New student registration fee: $25.
- This class will take about 6 to 7 months (once a week) to complete or about 30 sessions.
- There are no make up class for this class. If the student don’t come to the class, he/she will lose the credit. However, a recording for this class will be provided.
- Refund request has to be made 2 weeks in advance to be honored.
- There will be homework every week. Parents are encouraged to remind kids to do their homework every week. If they don’t try their homework, they will get left behind. If they need help with their homework, they can email the instructor’s emails.
- The grading will be according to the following criteria
- 1 in-class final test (1 hours): 100%
- To graduate from the class, your students need to get 70% from the final test
“Coding Projects in Scratch” by Jon Woodcock