Congratulations to our talented students, Ethan Wu, Reine Yeh, and Shalene Chang for these awesome Python digital illustrations. Can’t wait to see your great works in creating amazing games in Python Game Development course. Call 626-532-7844 to get FREE Coding Trial.
Intelligent algorithms and code-enabled systems will rule the world of tomorrow. Smart homes, smart cars, and even intelligent clothing are already a reality today and will continue to become more common inRead More…
Congratulations to our talented students, John Suwanto, Tyler Lam Chung, Ezra Chic, Keira Tjahjadi, and Shanice Chang for these beautiful Python digital illustrations. Can’t wait to see your great works in creating amazing games in Python Game Development course. Call 626-532-7844 to get FREE Coding Trial.
Congratulation to Lawrence Lam and Devan Truong for creating this awesome game. If you want to learn to create cool game like this in Python, please call 626-532-7844 to reserve your FREE trial.
Congrats for Eudora Yuan and Sophia Xu for completing this Python Game. For those interested in learning about Python, please call 626-532-7844 for FREE coding trial.
Congratulation to Henry Jin, Vincent Chang, Berton Lau and Jayden Chong for creating this awesome Python Digital illustrations. If you want to learn to create cool illustration like this in Python, please call 626-532-7844 to reserve your FREE trial.
Congrats for Aaron Chang, Jayden Hang, and Kevin Pan for these beautiful Python digital illustrations. I hope you guys make great games in Python Game Development. Call 626-532-7844 to get FREE Coding Trial.
After completing Python Game Development course, students now can enroll in Advanced Python Game Development:
In here the students will learn the following
- Object-Oriented Programming pattern.
- Python game engine (Pygame)
- Utilized popular Python editor: https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/
- Learn how to use popular Git repository via Gitlab: https://www.gitlab.com
- Utilized High school level Trigonometry and Geometry to figure out the angle of trajectory.
- Utilized Class inheritance to avoid code duplication.
- Using open source Artificial Interface (AI) library to control computer enemy sprite to find the best path/route to get the player.
Introduction to Java class or previous strong understanding of Java programming languages. Below is Birdie Mobile android app that your student will learn to create.
In this course, your kids will learn how to do the following:
- Create Android Game using Java and Android Studio.
- Create multiple pages Android app.
- How to store and retrieve information from Android storage.
- How to create 2D animation from series of images.
- How to do collision detection between sprites.
- How to refresh/repaint screen using Android Canvas.
- How to detect single and multiple touch/motion on Android screen.
- How to share and deploy Android app with friends.
- Deployment guide to publish to “Play Store”.