After completing Python Game Development course, students now can enroll in Advanced Python Game Development:
In here the students will learn the following
- Object-Oriented Programming pattern.
- Python game engine (Pygame)
- Utilized popular Python editor: https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/
- Learn how to use popular Git repository via Gitlab: https://www.gitlab.com
- Utilized High school level Trigonometry and Geometry to figure out the angle of trajectory.
- Utilized Class inheritance to avoid code duplication.
- Using open source Artificial Interface (AI) library to control computer enemy sprite to find the best path/route to get the player.
Prerequisites: Python Game Development course