In Advanced Python Game Development course, students will learn the following
- Object-Oriented Programming strategy.
- Python game engine (Pygame)
- Utilized popular Python editor: https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/
- Learn how to use popular Git repository via Gitlab: https://www.gitlab.com
- Utilized High school level Trigonometry and Geometry to figure out the angle of trajectory.
- Utilized Class inheritance to avoid code duplication.
- Using open source Artificial Interface (AI) library to build a smart computer enemy sprite to find the best path/route to get the player.
- Learn complex game design.
- Price: $35 / hour OR $140 / month (4 weeks in a month)
- Small online group class with live teacher: 4 to 6 students / class
- New student registration fee: $25.
Prerequisites: Python Game Development course