« All Events
3 PM – Adv Python Game Dev – Gamas
July 8 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Today We Did
- We setup SAT-3PM-TOD project.
- We created gitlab project and clone them and checkout individual branches.
- Added background and Enemy class.
- Inside Enemy class, resize the image according to the size parameter. figure out the size your self so it will fit the road in the background image. When you resize, make sure the height is bigger than the width.
- Display the Enemy on the screen on the bottom side of the road.
- Animate the enemy sprite so it will load from 2_enemies_1_RUN_000.png to 2_enemies_1_RUN_009.png. Use for loop in range to produce the right filename suffix and load all the images.