« All Events
4 PM – Python Game Dev – Latisha
April 1 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- No class next week (04/08) because of Easter weekend.
- Make some minor modifications on the team game
- Elijah – change where both players are standing so they are not under the ground.
- Sean – When one player swing the sword to another player, the player that was attacked has to move back like 100 pixels.
- Larry – Add a sound effect when a player is hit by sword. Add sound effects to the slashing player.
- Shoot Balloon homeworks:
- Add attribute score in main.py. When balloon is popped, check if the balloon is bad baloon, reduce the score by the balloon speed. Otherwise, increase the score by the balloon speed.
- Display the score on the top left corner of the screen.