Today We Did:
- We learned about how to fix up errors and be able to see what is wrong with the code.
- Started the Email Application project
- Create a new method for the Email Application, where you are able to add in the email into a map.
- There should be an Email Account class and it will have 3 attributes, name, email, and password.
- Inside it, make sure to create a constructor, along with its getters and setters.
- Also, create a method called getInfo, which will print out all of the information for the user. “<name> – <email>”
- Below is an example of what add new email should look like.
ADD NEW EMAIL
1. Enter your name: Alex
2. Enter your email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Enter your password: 1234
You have successfully created an email account for Alex