- This event has passed.
5:00 PM – Python Object Oriented Programming – Sebastian
June 6 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Today We Did
- Started and almost finished Supermarket Application OOP
- Saw a great example about why objects are helpful (they can store multiple attributes)
- In case you need anything, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name your homework JUN6_supermarket_hw (or just the same name as the file we created in class), please submit by next Monday.
- Homework: We now need to handle what happens outside of the while loop (still inside the application_loop method). All the code we’re writing for our homework will be on the portion right outside of the while loop after it ends (assuming the user typed 4 as selection).
a) Start by finding a way to keep track of the total cost of the entire shopping cart. Then, increment that tracker by the price of the current item as you loop through each item in the cart.
b) Inside this loop, also print out some basic information about the current item in the cart.