What We Did Today:
- Reviewed data types and variables
- Talked about typecasting
- Introduced control statements using if, else, and elif statements
- Create a file named Sep19_StringHomework2.py and upload it to the google drive when you finish.
- Do page 25, TRY IT YOURSELF:
- We actually haven’t talked about how to use .upper(), .lower(), and .title(), so you don’t need to do 2-4 if you dont know how to, but if you do know how, feel free to do 2-4
If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com