- This event has passed.
6 PM – Python Game Development – Sebastian
January 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Today We Did
- Added player boundaries to change game mode when players fall off the screen
- Added logic and pygame code to draw game win and game over pages
- You can always find the code we wrote in class in my Gitlab repository here:
- AYC Logic’s observed holidays: https://www.ayclogic.com/observed-holidays/
- In case you need anything, feel free to email me at email@example.com
- Homework: Begin creating your project’s main.py file and adding all code necessary to blit the background image.
- Your Gitlab repositories will be set up by the time next class starts, so for now you can start by writing your main.py in the shared Google document.
- Since you can’t run the code yet, try your best to base it off previous projects.