« All Events
6 PM – Python Game Development – Sebastian
October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Today We Did
- Successfully blitting birds and clouds on different sides of the screen.
- Began developing the player class.
- You can always find the code we wrote in class in my Gitlab repository here:
- In case you need anything, feel free to email me at email@example.com
- Homework: Try to blit our player to the screen. If any of your code code is broken make sure you copy the code from my repository so everything works first.
- In player.py, in our Player class, think about what we need to add to our update() method to show our player.
- We will also have to add a player object and add it to a player group in main.py to use it in our game loop
- Lastly, we need to add some code in our game loop to link the game loop to the player’s update method.
- Don’t worry too much if you’re confused, as we’ll go over it in detail in class.