« All Events
6 PM – Scratch Level 2 – Allison
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Finished the Mary Had a Little Lamb – With List project
- Continued the Supermarket project
- Coded the Watermelon and Apple sprites
- After you finish your homework in Scratch, send an email to email@example.com by Tuesday at 8 PM. In that email, write down your name and a link to your shared Scratch project homework. Make sure to share your Scratch project.
- Add these sprites: Bananas and Muffin
- When the Cat sprite says “Fruit”, code the Bananas sprite to rotate left and right (like the Watermelon sprite)
- When the Cat sprite says “Baked Goods”, code the Muffin sprite to rotate left and right
- Code the Bananas and Muffin sprites to do the same thing as the Watermelon sprite when clicked. Use the information below for help.
- Bananas: $4
- Muffin: $2
- Ex: If the player presses the Bananas sprite, the sprite will point in the right direction, have a bigger size, and say “Thank you for purchasing bananas. It costs $4”. The banana will be added to the shopping cart, $4 has been added to the total cost, and then the sprite hides.
- Contact us if you have any questions or need any help