« All Events
6 PM – Scratch Level 2 – Allison
April 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Continued the Supermarket project
- Coded the supermarket checkout process
- Coded the Bread and Donut sprites
- After you finish your homework in Scratch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday at 8 PM. In that email, write down your name and a link to your shared Scratch project homework. Make sure to share your Scratch project.
- Add these sprites: Jar and Milk
- Rename the Jar sprite to Jam
- When the Cat sprite says “Other”, code the Jam and Milk sprite to rotate left and right
- Code the Jam and Milk sprites to do the same thing as the Watermelon sprite when clicked. Use the information below for help.
- Jam: $4.99
- Milk: $5.50
- Ex: If the player presses the Jam sprite, the sprite will point in the right direction, have a bigger size, and say “Thank you for purchasing jam. It costs $4.99”. The jam will be added to the shopping cart, $4.99 has been added to the total cost, and then the sprite hides.
- Contact us if you have any questions or need any help