« All Events
6 PM – Scratch Level 2 – Allison
July 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Fixed coding bugs
- Continued the Fire and Ice Fight project
- Coded the Instruction sprite to hide and show
- Began coding the Fireball sprite
- After you finish your homework in Scratch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday at 8 PM. In that email, write down your name and a link to your shared Scratch project homework. Make sure to share your Scratch project.
- Create a sprite called “Gameloop”. This sprite will be invisible (have no costume).
- In the Gameloop sprite, add these codes:
- Darwin has 5 lives when the game starts
- Gumball has 5 lives when the game stars
- Contact us if you have any questions or need any help.