« All Events
6:30 PM – Intro To Python – Gamas
September 5 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Continue with Aug29_RobotBuilder.py
- Draw the face and the neck according to below screenshot
- We drew one left arm in the class, draw two more left arms like above screenshot. You need to utilize left_arm function which you already created in the class. This way you are reusing an existing function.
- Create a new function: right_arm(x,y, color). This is very similar to left_arm function that we did in the class.
- Create a proposal for your project.
- Proposal means you have to draw something on a paper use color. Look at other students’ project for your inspiration. https://www.ayclogic.com/python-projects/