- This event has passed.
6:30 PM – Python Object Oriented Programming – Sebastian
May 9 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Today We Did
- We implemented the `display_all_strong_monsters` method to show all monsters with health above 50.
- We added functionality in `play_adventure_game` to handle invalid monster selections and allow the user to select a strong monster.
- We developed the `magic_attack` and `sword_attack` methods, enabling our player to attack monsters, and the monsters to counterattack.
- In case you need anything, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name your homework MAY09_dictionary_hw, please submit by next Monday.
- Homework: Implement the `add_monster` method in the MonsterSystem class.
The `add_monster` method should allow the user to add a new monster to the game. You’ll need to prompt the user for the monster’s name, health, and max attack. Make sure to add this new monster to the `monster_dictionary`. Ensure the user cannot add a monster with the same name as an existing monster.