- This event has passed.
6PM – Intro to Python – Latisha
January 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Today we did:
- Quiz Review
Study for the quiz:
- Variables and data types
- How to combine string using “f” formater?
- IF ELIF ELSE
- How to get input from Shell input(), int()
- List. How to add a new element to the list using append?
- For Loop (with range and with list)
- While loop
- How to continuously ask user for input until user enter “quit” and break from the loop.
- How to make String upper case, lower case and capital the first letter of every word.
Notes about the quiz:
- You can use Thonny to write code, but you cannot open any of your old files to copy code
- Make sure you have a gmail account to take your quiz (not a school email)
- Try to come 5 minutes early (5:55pm) so that I can send out the quizzes.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com