« All Events
7 PM – AI / ML – Shawn
October 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Today We Did
- We learned about AI and Machine Learning (ML) concepts.
- We learned about Google Colab and how it connects with google drive.
- We learned about Notebook and the advantages of using Notebook.
- Follow the instruction from the shared google colab homework project to do coding and documentation in notebook format.
- Go to your “Colab Notebook” folder inside google drive and double click on your “oct_3_notebook_homework_<your name>” and follow the instruction there.
- If for some reason, you do not have “oct_3_notebook_homework_<your name>” in your Colab Notebook, then you have to do the following
- Click this link https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1qjmmP4LhSIgVD0qmExb_fmuB-Sm_511n#scrollTo=KGBF7yb2tnh7
- Go to File > Save As a Copy in Drive. Do your homework in this copy.
- Share the project to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org