- This event has passed.
7 PM – Python Game Development – Sebastian
August 7, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Today We Did
- Discussed more about Git commits, what repositories are, and how to explore them to see our past commits
- Learned about static variables, reviewed what local variables and attributes are, and the scope of each of them
- Added new global variables into config.py
- Gave birds and clouds direction attributes
- You can always find the code we wrote in class in my Gitlab repository here: https://gitlab.com/gsugiart/mon-7-pm-dragon-birdie/-/tree/MON-7PM-Sebastian
- In case you need anything, feel free to email me at email@example.com
- Homework: Look inside my Bird.py file in my repository for all the comments on the areas where we need to add code, but specifically I want you to add two static variables in the Bird class:
static variable BIRD_TYPES with list of strings: 01, 02, 03, 04
static variable BIRD_SUFFIX with list of strings A, B
Then use them in the places that I indicated with comments to work. You will have finished your homework when you replace the sections I commented with these two new static / class variables.