« All Events
7 PM – Scratch Level 1 – Allison
September 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Finished the Drawing Shapes on Grid project
- Started the Animal Crossing project
- After you finish your homework in Scratch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday at 8 PM. In that email, write down your name and a link to your shared Scratch project homework. Make sure to share your Scratch project.
- Look at the Drawing Shapes on Grid answers through this link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/887685696. Check your Drawing Shapes on Grid project codes. If you have any incorrect or missing codes, make sure to correct your codes.
- In your Animal Crossing project:
- Add another Mouse sprite. Code it to go to the middle of the right edge when the game starts. Afterwards, code the Mouse sprite to forever move to the left while switching costumes.
- Add a Dove sprite. Code it to go to the coordinate (100, 180) when the game starts. Afterwards, code the Dove sprite to forever move downwards while switching costumes.
- Note: use your coordinate plane paper for help.
- Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any help.