- This event has passed.
7 PM – Scratch Level 1 – Allison
November 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Continued the Window Cleaner project
- Continued coding with the video motion
- Coded the Splat clones to delete when video motion is detected or when touching the mouse pointer
- To celebrate Thanksgiving, the school will be closed from Monday 11/20 – Sunday 11/26. There is no class next week. Our next class will be on Wednesday 11/29.
- After you finish your homework in Scratch, send an email to email@example.com by Tuesday at 8 PM. In that email, write down your name and a link to your shared Scratch project homework. Make sure to share your Scratch project.
- Create a new project and title it “Punch Dummy”
- Create a new sprite and title it “Face”
- For the Face sprite, create two costumes. One costume will look like a happy face. The other costume will look like an unhappy face.
- Look at the images below for reference.
- Make sure to draw a side view of the head like the images.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions or need any help.