« All Events
7 PM – Scratch Level 1 – Allison
June 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Continued the Animal Race project
- Learned about broadcast and when I receive
- Coded the Dog sprite to move
- Created the Finish Line sprite
- In honor of Independence Day, the school will be closed from Saturday 7/1 – Friday 7/7. There is no class next week. Our next class will be on Wednesday 7/12.
- After you finish your homework in Scratch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday at 8 PM. In that email, write down your name and a link to your shared Scratch project homework. Make sure to share your Scratch project.
- Read and do the codes in the Scratch book pg. 56. Please do the codes in the same Animal Race project we did in class.
- Note: The book’s code says “if touching Bat Finish then”. For your project, your code should say “if touching Finish Line then”.
- Reminder: We are not using Balloon sprites for this project. We are using the Finish Line sprite instead.
- Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any help.