- This event has passed.
10 AM – Python Game Development
October 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- We continued with FlappyDuck:
- We made the player switch the costume when it hits the tube.
- Choose the song for your final project if you have not done so.
- In Flappy Duck project:
- Create a new file: score_line.py
- Inside the file, create a new class called ScoreLine.
- the class should inherits from pygame.sprite.Sprite.
- Inside the __init__, create a self.rect (the hitbox) with width of 5 pixel and height of the HEIGHT of the screen.
- Inside the update() function, draw the rectangle on the screen.