- This event has passed.
3PM – Adv Python Game Development – Latisha
September 9 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Today We Did
- Continued working on Tower of Defense
- Make the Bullet class in bullet.py that has these attributes: x, y, size, tower_type, and screen. The image being loaded should change depending on the tower_type:
- magic: assets/images/aqua_projectile.png
- sword: assets/images/fireball.png
- spear: assets/images/red_projectile1.png
- Blit it to the screen, and in main make a bullet_group and make 1 bullet of each type, add it to the group, and show it on the screen.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org