- This event has passed.
5 PM – Indo – Intro to Python – Joel
November 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Today we did:
- We went over some more examples of using the += shortcut, and some exercises with input.
- We went over the list and all the operations: accessing, modifying, adding, deleting.
- Do the following from the image below: TRY IT YOURSELF: 7-1, 7-2
- Tell Me Your Age homework ONLY number 1
- If you have received the book, you can do the following:
- Copy the codes from and put into a new file called Nov10_ListHomework:
2nd edition: Page 38 to 41: access, modify, append, remove
- If you have the 3rd edition, take it from the following pages:
- 3rd edition: Page 37 to 41 (do not do the “Try It Yourself”)
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Gamas at email@example.com.