- This event has passed.
6 PM – Python Game Development
October 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Make the Tube appear in both the top and the bottom of the screen.
- When it appear in the bottom of the screen, you have to flip it verticially.
- You need to randomize the height of the Tube on the top.
- You need to adjust the Y coordinate of the Tube to make the Tube appear shorter.
- You need to make sure between top and bottom tube there is at least a gap of 200 pixels.
- You need to calculate the height of the Tube in the bottom by using this formula: Tube2 Height = Height of the screen – (Tube1 height + gap)