« All Events
6:30 PM – Scratch Level 1 – Yitong
August 3 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Today we did:
- We went over the homework for Marry had a Little Lamb and started the Virtual Snow project.
- Instead of making a snowflake stick every time to either the snowflakes or the snowman, you need to make sure that it only sticks sometimes.
- Hint: You can take the existing if blocks for sticking to the floor and snowman and add a “and” block.
- The if block should have the current condition (for example, if touching “white” , or if touching snowman) combined with the new condition, which should use the random operator. The logic is, if your randomly generated number is equal to this number (you can choose which number), then it will stick. If the randomly generated number is not equal to that, then it won’t.
- After you finish your homework in Scratch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday. In that email, write down your name and a link to your shared Scratch project homework. Make sure to share your Scratch project.
- If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask me by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.