Intro To Java – Summer 2023 – Online Via Zoom
June 23 to August 28, 2023 – TUE & FRI, 5 PM to 7 PM. No class on June 30, July 4th and July 7th.
- Online Via Zoom with a live American teacher.
- School Fee: $1020 – 17 sessions (two-hour/session).
- New Student Registration Fee: $25. Waived for existing students or if enrolled before June 1st.
- Instructor: http://www.ayclogic.com/instructor/
- We provide FREE coding demo, please make reservation here.
Why do you want to learn Java? Here are several reasons to consider:
- There are 9.4 million software engineers using Java.
- There are 60 billion devices that are using Java .
- Minecraft game which commands 112 million players every month is made in Java. AYC Logic Coding and Digital Illustration school offer minecraft modding class by the way.
- Many big companies utilize Java: Google, Facebook, Amazon and many more.
- Mars Rover robot is using Java. https://www.cnet.com/news/java-runs-remote-controlled-mars-rover/
- All of our Android cellphone devices are using Java.
- Many big companies willing to pay a lot of money: https://www.indeed.com/career/java-developer/salaries/CA
Enroll Your Kids
Students will learn the following:
- Data types
- How to get input from console.
- Control Flows
- if else statements
- loops: for loop, while loop
- Collection API:
- Random number generator.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP):
- Classes, Objects and Methods
- SchoolSystem – a system that can keep track of students and teacher informations. This project will utilize Classes, Objects, methods, List and Map concepts.
- MonsterAdventure Game – a simple console based game where user will be able to fight different monsters such as dragon, troll, water golem using different types of magic attacks: fire, water, earth, wind magic. Some monster like dragon will have immunity against fire magic attack. This project will utilize Class, Objects, methods, Map, Random generator and Inheritance concepts.
- Bank System where user can create a new account, deposit and withdraw money.
- Small Android mobile application – Temperature Converter
- This simple android app will enable user to convert temperature from Fahrenheit to Celcius, Celcius to Fahrenheit, Fahrenheith to Kelvin. This is a real android application using Java and Android studio that is deployable to real android phone.
- Utilize Java 17, IntelliJ Java Editor and Android Studio.
This is a 34 hours course.